Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!


Here is the information on the two homes in the neighborhood that I have recently sold. #1 I sold this house 2 years ago to the Craig's they decided to Sell and by word of mouth to one coworker the house sold, the Craigs asked me to oversee and write the contract for a fee. I agreed and since I sell primarly in capitol View this sign is advertisement, please if your wanting to move to this area contact me I usually have a heads up on what is coming on the market, I have lived in this neighborhood and sold in it for over 7 years. #2 No scam going on just pure and simple I know my neighbors, I love the neighborhood, and I get highest dollar possible for our homes I advocate for the historical homes.





Shouldn't be long now! Circle park is looking great and sure the landscape will go in soon, although I have to admit I love the street being closed wouldn't mind at all if we could keep those signs HAHAHA! I'm going to be checking into the signage that the Edmond Historical Muesum recently added to the front of the muesum, how cool would it be to have one of those in your yard with a banner saying something like Edmonds Historical Capitol View and then your address, of course each homeowner would have to purchase their own but I think it would look great and add more value to our homes. I will post soon on what I find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment