Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Little Adverstisement

I decided it was time to get in a little advertisement for myself. I have sold more homes in the Capitol View neighborhood then any other realtor, mainly because I live here and love it here so I'm a great advocate for the homes and getting the highest possible price for our unique and rare homes in the Edmond area. Over the last 8 years we have seen some of our homes values hit $115 a foot amazing! I think Circle Park and other improvements happening in our area are a huge boost for getting more value for our homes. I Love Living here, I Love how diverse our neighborhood is, how close we are to everything and most of all how every ones home is different then the same old cookie cutter neighborhoods! Let me know if I can assist you an any way with Real Estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment